- Offshore Bank for Sale – Cash Offers Only – Broker Dealer For Sale
- IFXBG Limited Withdraws Membership from GXG Markets and Appoints RST Capital as Client Sponsor
- Upgrade your GXG Listing to a full London Stock Exchange Listing!
- TSX Dual Listings on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- GXG Markets: Frankfurt Ends Trading Dec. 14th 2012 as Companies Rush To List on the GXG Markets with Lead Broker IFXBG
Monthly Archives: November 2012
For over 20 years, the International Financial Exchange and Banking Group (http://www.ifxbg.com) as a consortium has been listing firms through the well-known brands of OTC Listings (for US OTC stock exchange Listings), FSE Listings (for Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings), London … Continue reading
If you are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and want to move to another European Exchange that is tradable for your shareholders, you should be considering the GXG Markets by going to (http://www.gxguk.com)
The GXG OTC Markets does not require a “prospectus” therefore Open Market First Quotation listings can easily convert their listing to the new exchange. The following is what we can offer you on the GXG Markets:
- Due diligence and sponsorship of your company onto the GXG Markets, Stuttgart, and London Stock Exchange
- Access to an FSA regulated Financial Advisor for the UK Markets for equity placements through IFXBG http://www.ifxbg.com
- Access to Trading through the International stock broker RST Capital (www.rstcapital.com)
- Access to a Luxembourg approved securitization company for bond and debt placements
- Access to prospectus and information memorandum writers
Our consortium has over 10 billion euro in financing available of which qualified listing clients can access.
Find-out why the GXG Markets is one of the hottest, fastest, easiest listing market for SME’s trying to go public in Europe. Get a free Pre-Valuation on the value of your company and a free due-diligence to ensure your firm can list!
Contact us today! [email protected]